Assistant Manager – Property Projects
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong Property
Hong Kong - Hong Kong - Admiralty
- Assist in handling building services aspects and the coordination of property development projects from inception, implementation to completion
- Support the project budget, programme and design quality through design co-ordination, cost control, construction supervision and contract administration
- Ensure the projects be completed in a quality and timely manner and within budget
- Degree holders in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 years' experiences OR Diploma with minimum 8 years' experiences
- Working experience in property developer and/or consulting firm is an advantage
- Relevant experience in handling fit out works, new build and M&E projects is preferred
- Professional Membership in HKIE / CIBSE or equivalent is preferred
- Good communication skill and excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good project management, communication and supervisory skills to coordinate and monitor project works with various internal departments, project consultants and contractors
- Able to work under pressure and handle various projects at the same time
Candidates with less experience may be considered as Senior Officer.