Project Manager (Building Studies / Construction Management)
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong Property
Hong Kong - Hong Kong - Admiralty
- Involve in project management of
high-end projects include but not limited to fit out packages of luxurious
residential projects, A&A/new construction of Grade A commercial
- Coordinate closely with
stakeholders include but not limited to project designers, consultants,
contractors, internal departments from inception to completion stages of
- Provide technical support and
resolve design/construction problems
- Assist in cost estimate, analysis
and control of the projects
- Supervise and monitor on-site works
- Ensure the projects be completed in
a quality and timely manner and within budget
- Degree holder in Building Studies / Construction Management or relevant disciplines with minimum 15 years' working experience in fit-out works and project management in construction industry
- Holder of certificate in construction safety supervisor is an advantage
- Corporate Membership in
HKIE/CIOB/HKICM or equivalent is preferred
- Working experience in property
developers/clients is an advantage
- Working experience in handling
fit-out works, hotel projects, new buildings and A&A projects is
- Self-motivated, good communication
and interpersonal skills
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.