by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Human Resources And Administration
Hong Kong - Admiralty
Latest Job Posting Date: 12 November 2021
- Perform general reception duties including but not limited to greet visitors, handle telephone enquiries, and manage incoming and outgoing mails and couriers
- Provide full spectrum of office administration support, such as ordering office supplies, etc.
- Prepare basic book-keeping documents and reports
- Assist in arranging repair and maintenance of office equipment & facilities
- Provide support to management, Company events and activities
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- High Diploma or above
- Minimum of two years’ working experience of Receptionist or Customer Service preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant, mature, presentable, self-motivated and responsible
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office applications
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.