Senior Officer - Internal Audit
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong - Admiralty
Latest Job Posting Date: 14 July 2021
- Carry out the internal audit assignments according to the Annual Audit Plan
- Review business processes, assess the adequacy of internal controls, business risks and compliance status of internal policies and external regulations
- Prepare internal audit reports with detailed audit findings and recommendations
- Follow-up on the remediation of audit recommendations
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder with major in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum at 5 years' relevant work experience gained from large corporations and / Big 4 firms
- Possession of professional qualifications such as HKICPA, ACCA. CISA, CIA or equivalent IT knowledge and data analytical skills are desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent and mature with analytical mind
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Travel to PRC and overseas are required
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at email@example.com.