Senior Officer - Internal Audit
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong - Admiralty
Latest Job Posting Date: 27 October 2021
- Carry out the internal audit assignments according to the Annual Audit Plan
- Review business processes, and
identify control deficiencies and make recommendations to mitigate the
underlying risks, and enhance related internal control procedures
proper compliance with related policies and regulatory requirements
working papers and internal audit reports
ad-hoc assignments as required
travelling as required
- Degree holder with major in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum at 5 years' relevant work experience. Prior experience of internal audit in multi-sector business operations would be an added advantage
- Possession of professional qualifications such as HKICPA, ACCA. CISA, CIA or equivalent IT knowledge and data analytical skills are desirable
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills, independent and mature with minimal supervision
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.