Manager / Assistant Manager - Human Resources Services
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Human Resources And Administration
Hong Kong - Admiralty
Latest Job Posting Date: 12 July 2021
- Act as HR Business Partner and provide end to end solutions on HR matters to group level corporate departments, ensure human resources practices are in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders and provide professional services and consultancy advices in relations to organizational structure planning, headcount management, performance management, staff career development and other staff related issues.
- Responsible for recruitment activities of the assigned portfolio and ensure timeliness and cost effectiveness of the recruitment process.
- Make use of multi-channel attraction / sourcing strategies to identify quality candidates with required experience and competencies, and involve in continued enhancement of various recruitment channels to promote employer branding.
- Participate in the company’s talent development initiatives such as trainee and internship program, liaise with line departments on the development plans.
- Compile HR analytical reports and conduct ad-hoc analysis with reference to latest market trends and HR development; prepare HR budgeting, forecasting for HR Services projects and tasks.
- Handle ad-hoc projects and HR initiatives in support of continued enhancement of HR management and operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in multiple HR disciplines from sizable organization, including talent acquisition, manpower planning and performance management.
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other related legislations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to build rapports with stakeholders and work independently with minimal supervision.
- High change agility, resourceful and multi-tasking ability, with strong can-do attitude and critical thinking capability.
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). Good command of MS Office suite including WORDS, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at email@example.com.