Assistant Manager - Technical
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong Property
Hong Kong - Admiralty
Latest Job Posting Date: 12 July 2021
- Supervise technical team to carry out repair and maintenance works of the properties efficiently
- Monitor and review the contract-out services and works and to make relevant analysis and recommendation on contract documents and quotations obtained
- Prepare tender documents with detailed specifications for regular maintenance and other engineering works.
- Prepare the annual maintenance budgets for various properties and enforce budgetary control
- Takeover newly completed development and perform T&C works
- Ensure that all building facilities comply with relevant Regulations and Ordinances
- Attend meetings with residential owners and tenants for providing high standard technical services
- Degree Holder in Building Services/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years working experience in E&M & HVAC installation & maintenance field of which minimum 4 years at supervisory level
- Members of CIBSE / HKIE / MCIOB and holder of Grade B electrician will be an advantages
- Good communication skills, problem solving and able to work under pressure
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at email@example.com.