Officer - Company Secretariat (Non-listed)
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Company Secretariat and Legal
Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Latest Job Posting Date: 1 August 2022
- Assist in performing a full range of company secretarial matters for non-listed companies
- Maintain company secretarial records and registers, statutory filings for the companies
- Draft minutes / resolutions and related documents
- Ensure compliance with Companies Ordinance and other statutory requirements in different jurisdiction
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks assigned from time to time
- Degree holder of Company Secretarial Studies/ Business Administration/ Corporate Governance or related discipline
- Associate Membership of the ICSA/HKICS
- 4 years’ related experience gained in large corporation
- Comprehensive knowledge of Companies Ordinance and statutory requirements
- Independent in handling company secretarial matters for companies incorporated in Hong Kong, PRC, BVI, Macau and perferably in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, indonesia, Brunei and Philippines
- Good at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing and CSA software
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Ability to organize well, attend to details and work under pressure
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.