by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
Hong Kong - Admiralty
Latest Job Posting Date: 12 July 2021
- Conduct English and Chinese translation of business documents such as annual and interim report, press release, website.
- Responsible for routine internal official document writing, submission and handling.
- Assist with investor relations and corporate communications related projects such as branding, reputational risk management, investor meetings, analyst briefing.
- Provide English and Chinese simultaneous interpretation for investor meeting and other business meetings.
- Liaise with headquarters and key subsidiaries on investor relations and corporate communications projects.
- University graduate majoring in Translation, Commerce or related disciplines
- 4 to 6 years relevant working experience in IR/PR fields in large corporations or in translation agency
- Simultaneous interpretation skills required.
- Excellent language skills in English, Mandarin and Chinese (speaking and writing)
- Proficiency in MS office and PowerPoint
- Fast learner, detailed oriented and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skill and team player
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at email@example.com.