Assistant Project Manager (Building Studies / Construction Management)
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong Property
Hong Kong - Admiralty
Latest Job Posting Date: 12 July 2021
- Involve in project management of high-end projects include but not limited to fit out packages of luxurious residential projects, A&A/new construction of Grade A commercial buildings
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders include but not limited to project designers, consultants, contractors, internal departments from inception to completion stages of the projects
- Provide technical support and resolve design/construction problems
- Assist in cost estimate, analysis and control of the projects
- Supervise and monitor on-site works progress
- Ensure the projects be completed in a quality and timely manner and within budget
- Degree holder in Building Studies / Construction Management or relevant disciplines with minimum 5 years' working experience in fit-out works and project management in construction industry
- Corporate Membership in HKIE/CIOB/HKICM or equivalent is preferred
- Working experience in property developers/clients is an advantage
- Working experience in handling fit-out works, hotel projects, new buildings and A&A projects is necessary
- Self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.