IT Audit Assistant (6-month)
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong - Hong Kong - Admiralty
- Assist in performing audit planning, internal control evaluation and report documentation
- Assist in conducting technology research and IT audit practice development
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Degree holder in Computer Science/Engineering or any related discipline
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience is preferred
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other data analytics tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, MS Access etc)
- Knowledge of data analytics and programming
- Detail oriented and possess excellent analytical skills
This position is under the program of "New Graduates-New Opportunities Scheme", which is co-ordinated by The Hong Kong Chinese Enterprises Association (HKCEA) and supported by the Labour Department.
For details of the scheme, please visit the website of the HKCEA.