Officer – Information Technology
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong - Hong Kong - Admiralty
- Liaise with different stakeholders for financial planning system matters including Beijing Head Office, subsidiaries & Financial Control Department
- Support HPS team to develop solutions on financial planning system, data analysis and dashboard systems
- Work as a team member to work out the HPS solutions according to the users’ requirements
- Provide knowledge training to the end users, ensure smooth and sustainable operations of HPS and dashboard system
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Accounting or related disciplines
- Possess equivalent accounting knowledge / IT professional qualifications is preferable
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experiences in Financial system development and/or Accounting functions of sizable conglomerate
- Basic knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Planning System including business rules scripting; Power BI and Tableau, programming knowledge is preferable
- Experience in mobile apps deployment is a definite advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Excellent Interpersonal and effective relationship management skills
- Strong data and business analytical mindset
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.