Manager - Technical
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong Property
Hong Kong - Hong Kong - Admiralty
- Supervise and train technical team to carry out and upgrade all maintenance works of the properties in efficient & safe manner
- Monitor and review the contract-out services and works and to make relevant analysis and recommendation on contract documents and quotations obtained
- Prepare tender documents with detail specifications for improvement and maintenance works
- Prepare the annual maintenance budgets for various properties and enforce budgetary control
- Provide pre-management technical services on new projects and implement takeover of new buildings upon project completion
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering on related discipline
- Minimum 15 years’ relevant working experience of which at least 5 years at managerial level
- Corporate member of HKIE or CIBSE is required
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and Chinese word processing
- Mature, independent and able to handle multi-tasks
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at email@example.com.