Assistant Accountant – Financial System Support
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong - Hong Kong - Admiralty
- Assist in development and maintenance of ERP Consolidation Systems such as HFM, Tagetik
- Assist in evaluating the new requirements and implement in the systems
- Support all users and provide appropriate trainings, where applicable in the group subsidiary companies
- Assist in monitoring systems security and grant access right for users
- Manage all documentations in compliance with Audit requirements
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor from time to time
- Degree holder in Accounting/Computer Science/Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experience with at least 2 years of administration role of ERP Consolidation Systems
- Experience in developing and maintenance of platforms such as VBA, SQL
- Hands-on experience in project and systems administration
- Qualified accountant would be an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua is desirable
- Self-initiative and able to work independently
- Be responsible and committed to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to work under pressure in meeting time schedules
- Occasional travel to PRC is required
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.