Senior Officer - Technical
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong Property
Hong Kong - Hong Kong - Admiralty
- Assist in preparing maintenance budget
- Supervise the contractors on sites and check quality as well as the progress of work
- Handle emergency cases due to breakdown of essential building services
- Takeover of plant and machinery from project team
- In charge of all aspects on maintenance and repairs
- To prepare and consolidate the monthly report
- Higher Diploma holder in Building services / Mechanical Engineering, Building Surveying or related disciplines or above.
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experiences
- Holder of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate and registered electrical worker with EMSD
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
- Mature, independent and able to handle multi-tasks
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at email@example.com.