Assistant Manager – IT (SharePoint)
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong - Hong Kong - Admiralty
- Administrate and support the SharePoint system
- Organize, develop and maintain the SharePoint Intranet site content and documents
- Develop the SharePoint workflows / MS flows, Power Apps, Power Automate etc.
- Support data management activities in big data platform and perform data analysis by using SQL server, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 5-8 years working experience in database programming, SharePoint, MS Flows, Power APPs, Power Automate etc.
- Strong knowledge in databases programming, with solid experience in Power BI and Tableau
- Equivalent Microsoft professional qualification / IT security certificates are preferable
- Other web programming skill like C# and .Net will be a definite advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, can work independently and under pressure
- Travel to PRC may required
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at email@example.com.