Company Secretarial Assistant
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Company Secretariat and Legal
Hong Kong - Hong Kong - Admiralty
- Assist in handling the company secretarial duties for the listed company and its subsidiaries in Hong Kong and overseas
- Assist in preparing circulars, board papers, board minutes and resolutions and assigned tasks
- Responsible for maintaining and updating company secretarial records
- Assist in Ad-hoc projects
- Diploma or above with semi-finalist of ICSA membership or equivalent
- 1 years’ related experience gained in listed companies or professional firms
- An understanding of the requirements of Companies Ordinance and Listing Rules
- Good at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing and CSA software
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English; with fluency in Putonghua is an added advantage
- Ability to organize well, attend to details and work under pressure
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at email@example.com.