Manager – Information Technology (Oracle Hyperion Planning System)
by CITIC Pacific Ltd.
Hong Kong - Hong Kong - Admiralty
- Liaise with different stakeholders for financial planning system matters including Beijing Head Office, Subsidiaries & Financial Control department
- Design, manage and develop solutions on financial planning system, data analysis and dashboard systems
- Lead a small team to produce the solution according to the users’ requirements, and advice the management on what technology solutions shall best achieve their business objectives during the proces
- Supervise and provide knowledge training for junior staff to ensure smooth and sustainable operations of Information Technology department
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experiences in Financial system development and /or Accounting functions of sizable diversified business platfor
- Equivalent accounting / IT professional qualifications are preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Solid knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Planning System including business rules scripting. Databases programming, Power BI and Tableau, SharePoint and ASP.NET scripts programming knowledge are preferable
- Experience in mobile apps deployment is a definite advantage
- Other IT or accounting professional qualifications are an added advantage
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, the employment application will open in a new window.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For enquires, please contact us at email@example.com.